Monday, May 29, 2006

$750 Gtd. Late Night Fifty @ Bugsy's had a $250 overlay 2 minutes before it started. It dropped to $50 in those 2 minutes. 14 people, more like SNGs these MTTs are at Bugsy's really. But it took over 3 hours. AA creamed QQ to help me, then my QQ held up in an early 3-way pot too. Made a great Ace high call-down in the 2nd hour. Throw away a pair of Aces on the flop to a set when we were down to 3 as well. Final hand 92 v 57, flop 955, turn 5, river 2. 2nd nets me $170. Been playing at PSO as well, I signed up for a month (nothing really worth it as far as I can see); yesterday I won 2-27 and 21 entrants-and tonight I took 2nd out of 51 in a pretty solid competition. Top of my game tonight baby.
Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 1672833

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home