Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday!

TT knocks AAsnake out early on a 9 high flop. Looking at the results from last session, I ended up in 67th, my best finish was the first time I played (16th). Still with yet a month to go, I am doing enormously better this time around. KK in the SB, opt to flat-call a raise pre-flop, flop comes all spades with a King (as well as a straight poss.), pre-flop raiser moves, I decide I have to call, I'm good. Knock out J9 when he moves with his short stack and I call w/AJs. A9s in SB, flop nut flush draw, pair my 9 on the turn, spike flush card on river for a big 'un from Sol (Shahmat). DN sure has to battle hell these days with the bounty on his head and the way players go after it. Almost nice never having him at my table so I can play my regular game, you know? 3rd @ the break w/6K. Get rid of a hand that would have broke me-good job Ben. QQ in the BB, 2 players go all-in, I should just fold but I err, AT, KK, A on the flop damn it. I push w/QQ pre-flop again over a min. raise, no calls. QQ again, push over the top again, no callers, s'OK though! Toss an out of position AJ to a solid raise pre-flop. Back up to 5K. KQ out of position gets thrown as well. Is that too tight? KK v AQ holds v j2k99. Limp w/AK early and get a suited K high flop-thank goodness Alf had garbage. QQ, folded to me in the BB-ugh. Out in 22nd (1 better than last time!), AQ v AT, flop 2T2, turn T.

Rusty Trombone (our softball team) goes 5-1 after defeating the only undefeated team in our league tonight! Granted we have 2 wins by default, I was told we really whooped 'em up last week, and this week we had another helluva game! A missed deep fly and another blundered easy ground ball were made up by my hitting tonight: 2 RBIs my 1st at bat to bring us into the ballgame and make it 2-3, then driving in the go-ahead run as well. Exciting game, came down to the wire, our 10-7 lead holds at the end. Even almost had a fight!

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Dave said...

you must be doing something right as you are having better finishes than me, but then I lost with KQ to K 9 and AA to 77

 

Post a Comment

<< Home