Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's Official!


I get an autographed FCP Custom Jersey for my devilish (4th place, 666.72 pts) finish in the 2nd quarter top 9! I also get to advance to the end of year Tournament of Champions Date/Time TBA as well as also earning an entry into a $200 winner take all freeroll where Daniel Negreanu will join in as the 10th man. This tournament date and time will also be TBA and most likely after the WSOP.

Alan listed a few 'fun facts' about the 2nd quarter in the forum .....

-There were 563 unique players this quarter.

-There were a total of 1661 total buyins this quarter (I made 12).

-There were 296 people that only played 1 tournament (Thank you all for juicing the points pools).

-There were 14 people who played all 13 tournaments and 6 of those 14 made the top 9 (I missed one).

-Daniel played in 5 of the 13 (holes at TPC Summerlin) tournaments this quarter.

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

Congratulations Ben! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see you wearing the Jersey in VEGAS!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I see with 17 left in the newsletter freerol you are still in at 11th, you need to let me know how you steer clear of all those suckout artist's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home