Thursday, June 22, 2006

I have decreed that the 46 now be called "Happy Hour"-because Happy Hour is from the hours of 4 to 6. And while a pair of deuces in the hole may be referred to as "AFLAC," making a set on the flop is called a "Glenn Chervin," aka "The Piano Man." Can never get anywhere in the Oil dammit-JJ runs into AA of course. Neg-O is Top Nine, not Ten. Mike and Cass and Kristin stopped by on their way to Waterworld-first time since I've lived in the East Bay that that bastard has come visited my home. Summer school is a total drag. First time I did it was right after high school, and not only did I have to ride my bike but it was while my friend's parents were out of town and right about every time I was supposed to go to class, the beer would show up. Suffice to say, it didn't work out well. Then I did DVC a few years ago with a good friend and that made it sort of tolerable. No fun this time around though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home