Sunday, September 03, 2006

Poker Vacation

So this is what I've become in my old age? Saturday night and I spend it home alone, reading a book on the couch. And then watching a chick flick (ironically enough, it was titled "Failure To Launch") to boot (I didn't choose it, my friend brought it over FYI). The book, The Kite Runner, was actually a good read, passed on to me by an old friend. The movie was entertaining albeit cheesy; Hollywood in a nutshell. But aside from all the reading for school I've had to do (or not), I can't remember the last time I sat down and immersed myself in a novel (that wasn't a poker strat book!). Something I used to really enjoy. What with all the poker I've been playing, after the other day of frustratingly repeated online bubble-pain, I decided to take a week off before the LA trip to reset and regroup my game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home