Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

A3 on the button in a $10 MTT, 549 flop, have to call the pre-flop and flop bet 'cause I'm priced in for a great pot. 2 on the turn gives me the wheel, 1 player ahead of me moves all-in, know I have by far the best hand right now, called by another player in front of me, I re-raise all-in, called again, river a motherfucking 3 to kill my hand by giving the asshole who called all the way on an inside straight draw his nut straight-WTF?!? On to a $10 SNG. I raise and get lucky, spiking trips on the flop, then the board pairs again for a higher full house on the turn. Not so lucky. Flop an up-and-down, turn a flush draw, river Broadway. And a $5 1+1 Re-buy. KQ, flop K57 in the SNG, once again check-raised by the little 2 pair. Fuck, it's either that or the Aces killing me. Last 200 chips flop 2 pair but up against made nut flush. AJ is dominated by AK then apparently can't beat KQ either so it's re-buy time on my other table. Chips are flying around-that's the draw of re-buys, catching a couple big winners early on. Watch AK v TT v KJ v A8s all-in pre-flop, KJ9, 9, T. 88 v TT v 33, I fold 22, 3 flop, wasn't there a 66 in there too? Watch 22 suck out a 2 on the river to crack Aces. Micro-mayhem. All-in w/AK, called by ? and AQ, A on both turn and river to triple up! Then I pull a classic Ben move-piss off a big chunk of chips right before the break then compund the problem by spacing the add-on. Hey, I'm always up for a good challenge. Dumbass. Wrong move, right time works as my play gets called by A9, my ugly K9 hitting one of its 3 outs and becoming beautiful, doubling me up. Then I move w/99, AQ calls, Ax9 flop, doubles me again. Get in cheap late and make Aces up for a good 'un. Double up big-time when AJ calls my AQ and we both score trips but my kicker has the edge! 14720, 33rd out of 61 @ the 2nd break. Out in 46th when my KQ can't outrun 88. Damn-only 6 more to the money. Guess I ought to go do my homework anyways.

My buddy was just asking me about real money poker sites and besides FCP, I still have an account at UB for the CardPlayer freerolls (wish FCP had an UltimateBuddy program-and when the hell are they gonna start their referral program?) and that's it. I like the Bounty Tournament at Doyle's and the DeepStacks at PokerStars (real iron-ass poker!) but the fields at Stars are just so vast.

So Dean is now at FCP too, as HottChef0, and he is battling Ryan heads-up right now (and it is a battle indeed) in our weekly game. Got Vatche and Weakdraw in on it too. I blew out 1st (of course) when my AJ was dominated by Ryan's AQ. Then I watched Dean call all his chips off with an Ace high and spike an Ace the very next card on Vatche's pocket 6s. Then he called Vatche's all-in with a K7, dominating Vatche's Q7, as well as nailing a King on the flop. He then knocked out Linux's AT with his KT, pairing his King again. Then he eliminated Weakdraw with a pair of Queens. Blew out of a $10 1+1 re-buy with A5 v 44 on a A34 flop. Poor Vatche, been watching him take some mighty blows lately-this tourney again he disappeared suddenly after building a solid stack. In the $20 1+1 $20K Guaranteed right now as well, hanging on and trying to find a hand as we are down over half the field. Was doing fine up to the 1st break, started building a nice little stack but the 2nd hour has given me zilch, taking me back down until I move w/22 and am called by the original raiser w/96s?!? Flops flush draw but that's it, even get a 2 on the river, double up, phew. My KK beats AQ and I just might make it to the money... Been in this tourney for 4 hours now. 885 entrants, I finish in 45th when I move w/A8, called by A5, makes a wheel on the river. Top 5% of the field, not too shabby. OK, homework time for real now...

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jarrod said...

Hello my name is Jarrod and I was looking over your site and I think it is great. If you are trying to find more ways to get more traffic on your site and be part of my new community and go Traffic Helper or post your page for free at Our Post , both of these pages are for people like us, it is made by, and made for the people that dont have big compines and are first starting out.

Feel free to e-mail me anytime if you have any questions, I will respond within 24 hours at jarrodnaessens@yahoo.com


Thank You,
Your Friend,
Jarrod :)
Traffic Helper or post your page for free atOur Post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home