Saturday, June 17, 2006

I am so out of place at the gym. First round lasted a mere 20 minutes. Thursday night at the house was all about Moran pummelling through rounds of Blackjack. And a pair of Eli's friends for some wild randomness. At least I broke even. Found out we had to forfeit our game on Wednesday. Took down a 25-person qualifier for a $54 ticket off $8. Half-dollar NL HE table @ FCP: A9 v AK on a 9 high flop helps gain a little ground. KK helps some more. The best though is a set of 8s on the flop v QQ, the case 8 coming on the river. An hour and I'm a little over double for +$50. 2 1/2 hours @ a $1 table and I double again for the most part, plus $55. Went down for a while till I made Broadway and it was good from there. Bust out of a 1+1 $10 Rebuy MTT in 14th for a little disappointment and -$30. Aces go 1 for 3; cracked once in the MTT to a garbage hand that trips on the river and again in the ring game to KK on a KKQJA board, the one winner I make sure to shut down the pot on the flop in the ring game for a few extra bucks. Another misclick costs me $5-gotta stop doing that. Lose 3 $20 freeze-outs in a row against Jer and Josh but then win 3 in a row, the last 2 for double stakes, ending +$140. And I honestly haven't been playing that much poker. Congrats to cfinnn for winning a WSOP seat and Brian Fidler for his stellar performance in the Circuit event in Tahoe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home