Monday, June 19, 2006

$2.95/gallon and I'm sort of happy?!? WTF? When I was a kid growing up on the East Coast we could just cross the state line and gas was $0.99/gallon. Only a little over 10 years ago. Grades came in for last quarter-good news: I passed all my classes, bad news: only makes for a 2.5 GPA. Missed Chris' match against the Cigar Lovers because I was on the road; we are now at 4-5, tied for 2nd in our division. 3 months almost I've had my Jeep and I've paid off about $3000 on it. Plus the $200/month insurance payments for the complete coverage since it covers a vehicle bought on loan. Ugh. Put almost 6000 miles on it already. Is that a lot? Averaging around 2K a month? Nothing beats coming home to a big pile of catpuke. Marcie's cats were just gonna be here while she was in Vegas for her birthday. That was 2 months ago. Don't mind 'em, they're cool. Even'll miss 'em when they go, which apparently is soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home