Sunday, June 04, 2006

Wow. Here's a good one. Raise going to the flop w/AQ. 2 callers, flop K-rag-rag. 1 player moves, I hit the wrong button and go all-in over the top. Opponent shows a King, I need 1 of the 3 remaining Aces in the deck to appear. Or runner-runner hearts for the nut flush. Holy schnike. 67 of diamonds flops a pair and a flush draw so I call an all-in to double up and also take down another big one with KQ. My AK loses to KK but I make a good steal on the river for a solid pot in a subsequent hand. AQ eliminates AJ. AJ makes top pair with Jacks on the flop but gets snapped by a King high straight on the turn then my 22 falls to an Ace on the flop and a King on the turn vs an AK and it's over just like that for me. Should have been over well before that so I guess I should just consider myself lucky. Just not lucky enough to go all the way.

Scott started off good against Czario then slide down to half his starting stack. Doubled up 30 minutes in. Battled back and forth, Scott staying on top this time, ending it with a pair of 4s with a wrap draw vs a higher wrap draw and a flush draw, 4s hold. Scott brings our team to 3-4 with his 2nd victory-way to go Scotty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home