Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Disgust: Dedicated to Mr. English

2nd time in a month that I have been bounced from the Neg-O while holding AA. Sucked out on both times by Jester. Both times it has been when we have gotten under 30 players and he is sitting on a much bigger stack and I raise and he puts me all-in; this time his 88 spikes a boat on the river (another 2-outer for the clown). Aggravating to say the least. Especially when he is hot on my heels on the leaderboard. Look both ways when crossing the street you bastard. 3rd going into this week, wonder how I'll look tomorrow. Everyone says I am a shoe-in but I am still a little nervous. Bad officiating and a missed pop fly by me to put a loss on the Trombone's record. Last 2 finals tomorrow and I have a week off before summer quarter kicks in.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I feel your pain

 

Post a Comment

<< Home